Website Waterline Resort & Beach Club
Front Desk Agent is a unique position in which the position will be responsible for Front Desk, Bell Services, and Concierge Services. They will be the first impression providing a unique check-in experience. The rooming of each guest utilizing advanced technology to ensure an exceptional personalized service to all guests that is consistent and continually in accordance to the Autograph Collection standards under the franchise of Mainsail.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Assign and escort guest to rooms according to their preferences paying attention to those nonverbal cues to make each experience unique
- Assist guests to their rooms
- Assist with guest luggage to be taken to the rooms
- Provide room quotes and upsell to guest when possible
- Ability to interact with guests and share hotel knowledge using personalization such as using the guest name
- Responsible to know all functions to showcase the hotel to each guest
- Maintain guest confidentiality
- Share knowledge of events and features within the resort
- Produce room keys for all guests ensuring guest confidentiality throughout their stay and beyond
- Maintain knowledge of hotel and brand rewards
- Provide local information for shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations
- Receive, store, and deliver luggage and mail
- Run errands for guests
- Make travel arrangements for guests to include sightseeing and other tours
- Assist with coordination between Housekeeping and Front Desk
- Verify charges / collect payment from guests for room stays
- Respond to guest inquiries
- Follow scheduled shifts and follow break and lunch requirements
- Report any suspicious activity or unusual items in room
- Report any irregular behavior from guests in public areas and or in room
- Ability to take initiative and handle assignments with limited supervision
- Follow all hotel policies and procedures as outlined in the team member handbook
- Maintain cleanliness and order of work area
- Complete any other duties assigned by a manager or supervisor
- Ensure successful performance assisting guests with an exceptional experience to ensure high performing scores on the GSS according to Marriott.
- Ensure successful performance resulting an exceptional guest satisfaction to ensure high performing scores on TripAdvisor.
A legacy defined by an emotional connection between our location and nautical orientation.
Anna Maria Island is an experience of history and heritage – Old Florida preserved by the sun for the next generation of visitors. Crystal clear water, miles of white sandy beaches, and genuine relaxation. Where time slows to a crawl and life becomes less complex. Laid-back. Simple. Crossing over a bridge from the mainland, one leaves the burden of everyday worries for a more balanced state of being.
Waterline is “the level reached by water, visible as a line on a boat, beach or bank.” It is the line where two things come together and exist harmoniously in the same space.
For us, it’s a genuine connection and experience that’s shared by residents and visitors alike.
Waterline signifies you are no longer on hectic, real-world time. You are on island vacation time. Embodying the spirit of Anna Maria Island, Waterline builds on the Old Florida heritage that so many visitors hold dear, while offering new experiences and distinct amenities in a modern resort. It’s where you belong.
To apply for this job please visit www.mainsailcareers.com.