Website Anna Maria Island Resorts on behalf of Tradewinds Condominium Association
We are looking for a qualified Maintenance technician to join our team managing Resorts on beautiful Anna Maria Island. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all general maintenance of the two resorts.
Responsibilities and Duties
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Completes work orders and other property maintenance
- Ensures the complete resolution of all assigned work orders
- Adheres to the highest level of customer service and quality standards
- Strives to make the Properties appearance at or above quality standards at all times, including picking up trash, cleaning buildings and amenities on an ongoing basis
- Throughout the day, looks for needed maintenance and liability hazards and reports them to Manager
- Complete daily assigned work orders from guests in house
- Makes all repairs and replacements necessary for the apartment.
- On call on Rotation
- Weekends and holidays required
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Will be exposed to a constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, twisting, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying (light and heavy loads, 0lbs – 50lbs+), climbing stairs and ladders and walking on rooftops. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate small power tools and other equipment. Must be able to use and wear required safety equipment.
Rate of pay $14 – $18 per hour based on Experience
To apply for this job email your details to Katy@annamariaislandresorts.net