Symphony on the Sand, A Celebration of Music, Cuisine, and Patriotism Returns to the Gulf Coast!
Join us for an unforgettable evening of culinary delights, world-class music, a range of ticket options, a captivating Gulf Coast sunset, and a heartfelt Veterans Day salute.
Event benefits help foster the development of musically talented youth throughout the Manatee and Sarasota County areas and AMICCO’s outreach programs to the community.
Join us Sat., Nov. 11, 2023, from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on the beach at Coquina Gulfside Park, located at 2650 Gulf Drive South, Anna Maria Island.
Tickets range from $30 to $250 per person
- $250 Premier VIP Tables (Front Rows 1-2) | Beach Bistro gourmet meal, champagne, fine wine/select beers
- $175 VIP Tables (Rows 3-4) | Small plates, fine wine/select beers
- $150 VIP Tables (Rows 5-6) | Small plates, fine wine/select beers
- $125 Café Sand Tables & VIP Tables (Café sand tables & Row 7) | Small plates, fine wine/select beers
- $100 Café Deck Tables | 2 drink tickets + Waitstaff for $ food orders
- $60 Symphony Chairs | 2 drink tickets + Access to $ food/$ drink
- $30 General Admission | Access to $ food/$ drink
Click on links below for additional information
- Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
- New Addition This Year! Beach Bistro PREMIER VIP Guest Menu
- Event Fact Sheet!