Website City of Anna Maria
Full-time position in the municipal public works department for the City of Anna Maria with full health, dental and retirement benefits. Outdoor work environment and mechanical skills required.
- Knowledge of motorized vehicles and equipment.
- Can shift from one job to another according to changing priorities.
- Effectively use lawn equipment and can-do small engine maintenance.
- Repair small engines, automotive and light trucks.
- Able to use a computer for data input and analysis.
- Effectively communicate with supervisors and give input to situational changes.
- Fabricate different components or parts for project needs.
- Use power tools and heavy machinery.
- Must be able to accomplish tasks with little input from supervisor or manager.
- Heavy lifting and ladder climbing required.
- Minimum high school or equivalent graduate
- Completion of technical schools or training is desirable.
- Must possess a Valid Florida drivers or chauffeur’s license
- May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, early mornings or evenings.
- Microsoft office Excel and Word proficiency required
Salary: $15 – $17/hour commensurate with Qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org