Website Waterline Resort & Beach Club
The Night Auditor covers the overnight shift and closes all reporting functions for the day. This person serves as the main point of contact for guests during the overnight hours to ensure exceptional personalized service to all guests that are consistent and continually in accordance with the Management Company of Mainsail Lodging & Development.
- Follow all specified procedures to audit the shift closing of all front office staff, including personally closing shift three and completing an audit summary for each shift
- Produce accurate and timely reports and correctly handle all cash transactions
- Provide relief support to hotel PBX operator during shift
- Follow all specified procedures to maintain and post a daily balance of all house accounts, including running preliminary reconciliations, detail transactions, and final reports to accounting and profit centers
- Follow all specified procedures to reconcile cashier’s reports with the restaurant system each night, researching and posting any unresolved tickets from the day shifts
- Balance and audit room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashiers’ reports, and guest and house accounts for accuracy; assisting the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues
- Transmit credit card batches
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents
- Act as hotel system liaison during night hours
- Perform all Guest Service Representative functions as required; may assist in booking room reservations, answering hotel phone calls, and notifying guests of messages
- Provide warm, friendly hospitality to guests
- Accurate cash handling
- Ensure successful performance assisting guests with an exceptional experience to ensure high performing scores on the GSS
A legacy defined by an emotional connection between our location and nautical orientation.
Anna Maria Island is an experience of history and heritage – Old Florida preserved by the sun for the next generation of visitors. Crystal clear water, miles of white sandy beaches, and genuine relaxation. Where time slows to a crawl and life becomes less complex. Laid-back. Simple. Crossing over a bridge from the mainland, one leaves the burden of everyday worries for a more balanced state of being.
Waterline is “the level reached by water, visible as a line on a boat, beach or bank.” It is the line where two things come together and exist harmoniously in the same space.
For us, it’s a genuine connection and experience that’s shared by residents and visitors alike.
Waterline signifies you are no longer on hectic, real-world time. You are on island vacation time. Embodying the spirit of Anna Maria Island, Waterline builds on the Old Florida heritage that so many visitors hold dear, while offering new experiences and distinct amenities in a modern resort. It’s where you belong.
To apply for this job please visit www.mainsailcareers.com.