Artists' Guild of Anna Maria Island (AGAMI)
The Artists’ Guild of Anna Maria Island (AGAMI) is looking for a freelance bookkeeper who has a solid working knowledge of Business Accounting, QuickBooks, Squareup, PayPal and Microsoft EXCEL. Must possess excellent communication and time management skills. Overall, this will be a part-time Freelance position that a person with internet access and a computer that can run Windows 10 or above will be able to work remotely.
- Overall work closely and communicate effectively with the AGAMI Treasurer to seamlessly provide the following
- Establish and provide AGAMI Treasurer an accurate chart of accounts representing our current business needs in QuickBooks
- Post all gallery sales (from PayPal, Square CC payment, Cash transactions from Zelle) by mid-month and end of month within 3 days of these dates
- Post all rent payments from gallery artists. Notify treasurer of any overdue payments for the Month
- Pay Artists sales commissions by mid-month for previous months sales
- Process 1099 for each incoming gallery artist
- Pay vendor bills (landlord, janitor, utilities, misc.) and state sales tax each month
- Provide accurate P&L and Balance Sheet for previous month by 10th of following month
- Prepare end of year reports to transfer to CPA to tax filing and 1099 distribution, state an county annual required reporting to non-profits.
Please send resume to Carolann Garafola, [email protected], Asst. Treasurer. Please put in subject line: Bookkeeper – AGAMI
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org