Website Boyd Insurance & Investments
Boyd Insurance & Investments has been providing investment expertise and personal & commercial insurance to Manatee County for more than 45 years.
Open Position: Account Manager | Department: Employee Benefits
- Create client deliverables via Microsoft Excel and other software to include Zywave, Benefit Central, to help simplify client recommendations.
- Complete quality control tasks; review of client completed forms, files, and internal processes.
- Communicate with carriers to complete and mitigate client requests.
- Train clients on self-service portals and overall responsibilities in administering employee benefits.
- Assist in internal department filing and documentation requirements.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Ideal candidate knows language/local industry.
- Work closely in a team setting but also independently to assist in earning new clients and service current clients.
- Be a self-starter and be self-motivated to learn the industry and serve clients.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, Outlook.
- Be ‘technologically inclined’ and fast to learn new systems.
- Be an effective communicator, both written and verbally.
- Have a sense of urgency to serve clients and team and take pride in their work.
- Manage relationships with carrier partners and clients.
- Gain knowledge in the Insurance and employee benefits industry.
- Acquire or maintain a FL Life and Health Licenses. If not currently licensed, must be willing to become licensed upon hire.
If you are the type of person that wants to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today!
To apply for this job please visit www.boydinsurance.com.